Timetable - General information
www.airtahiti.com > Rarotonga (Cook Islands) > Timetable - General information
One weekly direct flight operates from/to Rarotonga on
Thursday and an extra flight is added on Saturday during from June 29th
to August 10th, 2013.
||Until November 11th, 2013
||From June 29th to August 10th, 2013
Flight duration: 2H40mn.
Flight schedule is subject to change without notice.
- One single hand baggage per passenger
- Maximum size: 45 cm x 35 cm x 20 cm (17” x 13” x 7”)
- Maximum weight: 3kg (6.6 lb)
- Total weight of free-of-charge baggage allowance per person in a
limit of 3 items: 20KG
- Each baggage item must not exceed 150 cm (59'') (height + length +
width, wheels and handles included)
- No baggage allowance for infant
- Baggage over 32 kg (70.5 lb) will not be accepted at check-in
- Animals and plants can not be accepted to Rarotonga.
- Check-in in Tahiti at the Air Tahiti's check-in desks:
1. You must present yourself 2H before departure
2. Check-in desks closed 45mn before departure
- Boarding by the international gates