www.airtahiti.com > Air Tahiti e-services > Online check-in
it is your first online
check-in, we advice you to read the information hereunder.
To check-in now, click here
time at the airport !
Check in online from our website www.airtahiti.com and print your boarding
It's simple and easy !
You can check-in online from 16
to 1 hour prior the scheduled departure time of your flight.
No more stress before travelling! With your
boarding card and your ID, you're ready to get on the plane ...
- You travel with a cabin
baggage only: Please
proceed directly to the
- You have baggage
to check-in: Please proceed to the "Baggage
If you are traveling with several people,
you are not all required to go to the "Baggage check-in"
counter. One passenger can proceed with the registration of
4 steps to check-in
- Or by your electronic ticket number,
displayed on your travel itinerary (13 digits).
- Either by your booking reference (5 to 6
characters, letters and/or numbers).
Letters and numbers must be entered
flights and passengers
If your booking contains multiple flights,
you can check-in on all flights that take place within 16 hours.
If several people are traveling together, you can also print their
boarding cards, and that up to 8 people booked in the same file.
A summary of your travel is displayed. Confirm by clicking "Next Step".
- immediately print your boarding card,
- save the corresponding pdf on your
computer to print it later,
- send your boarding card pdf file via
email for a later printing.
If, for any reason, you can not print it,
you will have to get it at the airport, from an Air Tahiti check-in
agent at the counter before the flight closes, 20 minutes before the
scheduled departure time of your flight.
ckeck-in online ?
Online check-in is proposed to any passenger:
- with a confirmed reservation on the
- holder of an electronic
- from Tahiti to all destinations served by
Air Tahiti (with the exception of Rarotonga),
- from our main stops: Bora Bora, Fakarava,
Hao, Hiva Oa, Huahine, Manihi, Maupiti, Moorea, Nuku Hiva, Raiatea,
Raivavae, Rangiroa, Rimatara, Rurutu, Tahiti, Tikehau and Tubuai,
- Simultaneously with all the
passengers in your booking file (up to 8 passengers).
Can not use online check-in due to special
assistance required for registration:
- those traveling with a baby (-2 years),
- unaccompanied children,
- passengers with disabilities,
- travelers requiring extra seat,
- passengers travelling with an animal,
- person without reservation on the flight
or with a paper ticket,
- passengers departing the following
islands: Anaa, Ahe, Arutua, Gambier, Kauehi, Kaukura, Makemo, Mataiva,
Niau, Pukarua, Reao, Raroia, Takapoto, Tatakoto, Takaroa, Tureia, Ua
Pou and Ua Huka,
- passengers travelling by Twin Otter or Beechcraft or with a connection in Twin Otter or Beechcraft,
- passengers to and from Rarotonga.
check-in online, click here
To browse the frequently asked
questions click here